What Do You Get with your $75 Adoption Fee?
This minimal fee includes:
Your new furry, forever friend/family member. One of the sweetest and funniest furkids you will ever have!
2. A well-bunny vet-check from a veterinarian specializing in rabbits. This now includes vaccinations
for RHDV2, a series of two injections. For information on RHDV2, please go here.
3. A 30-day health guarantee
4. A rabbit that has been spayed or neutered, socialized, and litter box trained (or started on litter
box training). Please note that a spay/neuter from a veterinarian truly knowledgeable about
rabbits generally runs from $350 to over $450.
5. Internal/external parasite treatments
6. A one-year, $25.00 membership in the Missouri House Rabbit Society, which includes the
FREE Nail Trims at the Bunny House Shelter
FREE Hair Trims on Angora bunnies
Help to bond your rabbit to potential new bunnies
Ongoing support for your new pet
Access to Bunny Boarding
Access to our member store where we sell:
Premium Timothy Hay
Only healthy rabbit pellet brands
Safe rabbit toys
Proper-sized litter boxes